|My newest stuff.|
The Cabbala, chapter 10The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.The Cabbala, chapter 10 by ArcherBlack
“When you were young and your heart was an open book
You used to say live and let live
(You know you did, you know you did, you know you did)
But if this ever-changing world in which we’re livin’
Makes you give in and cry, say live and let die
Live and let die, live and let die, live and let die
What does it matter to ya
When you’ve got a job to do, you gotta do it well
You gotta give the other fella hell. (…) – The Wings “Live and Let Die”
Warning: Violence, explicit language, possibly gore.
Timing: 2015, for particular timing of the characters original universes, see footnote of their respective chapters.
Rating: M, possibly MA.
Pairings: Wilhelmina and Allan (past). Wilhelmina and Orlando (friends with benefits).
Disclaimer: The League of Extraordinary G
Sugar, chapter 10Sugar.Sugar, chapter 10 by ArcherBlack
“There's sugar on your soul
You're like no one I know
You're the life of another world
You swallow me whole
With just a mumbled hello
And it breaks my heart to love you,
It breaks my heart to love you”– Editors “Sugar”.
Warnings: Violence, explicit language, controversial subjects.
Timing: Post season 2 finale, in my very own Beauty of the Beast Prime timeline.
Rating: M (possibly even MA).
Disclaimer: Transformers Prime © Hasbro. Story’s plot and OC’s © me. There may be some OC’s that aren’t mine – they belong to their respective creators.
“Hot sun beating down
Burning my feet just walking around
Hot sun making me sweat
Gators getting close, hasn't got me yet
I can't dance, I can't talk.
Only thing abo
|My newest stuff.|
Czarna Archer on FanFiction.Net - My Fan Fiction account.|
Czarna Archer on AO3 - My AO3 account, WARNING: contains mature elements.
Archer Knows Best on Tumblr - My Tumblr account, WARNING: for adults only
Archer Knows Best on Twitter - My Twitter. WARNING: political contain, but not only.
Craddle of Wraiths - Russian language
Boli.Blog - for adults only (PL)
Uspeakable Vault of Doom - for all Lovecraft enthusiasts.
In my deviations I used or may use in the future following fonts (all of them I aqquired by CDs or internet pages).
- Abaddon by Ragnarok POB 140333 Austin TX 78714 (from internet),
- Angel by JuliaL (from internet),
- Anquietas by Joseph Spicer (from internet),
- AVP, Blade 2, Hannibal Lecter, Sleepy Hollow, by Jens R. Ziehn (from internet and CD),
- EanBwrP72Tt by Bear Rock Technologies Corp (from CD).,
- FightThis by Apostrofe (from internet, firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Helldorado by Levi (from internet),
- InvisibleKiller by Paul Rein (from CD),
- Neverwinter by Neale Davidson (from CD),
- Predator by Jim Sorenson (from internet),
- Tfu Tfu by Meir Sadan (from internet, email@example.com),
- LetterOMatic by Nate Piekos (from internet, piekosarts.com/blambotfonts),
- Gringo Nights by Jakob Fisher (from internet, www.pizzadude.dk),
- Stargate by Isis Font Foundry (from CD).
- Friday 13 by Thomas W. Otto, Norfok Inc. (for atavistic growls, from internet)
Fonts found on 1001freefonts.com:
- Various fonts by www.blambot.com
- Various fonts by www.pizzadude.dk
- Various fonts from Apostrophic Laboratories
- Various from Komika
Various fonts from: www.fontspace.com
Transformers font by P. A. Vannucci
Autobot and Decepticon fonts downloaded from Transformers Wiki.
I also use brushes, textures and other resources delivered by redaction of Practical Photoshop.
I wish to thank to all the authors: you made my work much esier and pleasant.